맞장구,동의, 찬성, 반대, 거절, 충돌, 갈등

In favor of

 

she is cute, smart and sexy, isn't it?

 

You are so happy, right?

 

Absolutely, or you bet

 

 

I totally agree with you 난 전전으로 너의 의견에 동의해요~~~~

 

I totally support you

 

 

 

 

 

You can say that again 두말하면 잔소리지....네 말이 옳아...

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have objection

 

I don't agree with your opinion...

 

갈등 Conflict

 

It is against nature 자연의 원리에 위배 된다

 

It is against law

 

It is against my interest

 

 

 

 

I don't wanna reject your offer, but I have no money...

 

reject 거절하다 ,Refuse, Turn down (소리를 줄이다 라는 의미도 있지만 거절하다라는 뜻도 아주 많이 쓰입니다)

 

 

 

Iranian President says Tehran will turn down any offer by European envoys that requires an end to Iran's nuclear activities

 

 

 

 

proposal(제안), request (요청), offer(제안)  (<->accept 수락하다 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

드라이버 에서 클럽 헤드 위쪽에 맞는 원인

골프스윙시 왼팔의 중요성

아이언 샷 앞땅(디봇)만들기